Friday, May 11, 2012

Preparing to Present

Indicator 1: Students can recognize and analyze words. Indicator 2: Students can comprehend and fluently read text. (Analysis) 11.R.2.1 Students can analyze how diction affects the interpretation of text. (Application) 11.R.2.2 Students can read fluently to comprehend grade-level text.
As of right now, I am about half way through my book. I don’t want to be disappointed, but I am because I planned to finish this book before the end of the year – which probably won’t be happening.  I did find out some good news though – that there is a sequel to the book I’m reading. I’m quite excited for this, which is driving me continue reading and finish! We are presenting one 20% project that we have experienced throughout this year, and I am now preparing for that. Because the year is about ending, I am just creating a PowerPoint and presenting a book review type presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment